
Well, not only does he scoot on his belly, he now crawls on his knees! Our little mover is now ending up in all sorts of strange places if we turn our heads for a minute. Judah's so little, but he's already so brave. He even tries to pull himself up on things, but doesn't even cry when he falls right back over. It's so interesting how much more willing I am to let him explore on his own rather than how protective I was with Lucy. I can remember when she was learning to sit up, she fell forward and busted her lip, and I panicked and ran over to a neighbor's house for (emotional) assistance.
Those poor second babies!
He loves his daddy!
He also will eat your face if you're not careful...

You might recognize this girl, too. She's modeling her new leggings. (Thanks, Emily!)
She can be a little skeptical of the paparazzi...
She loves her mama.
I didn't know this blog existed! I'm so glad it does!!
ReplyDelete