Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Welcome!

I think it's time for this blog to make its debut!

Read the post below to get the introduction to the family. Maybe you'll learn something about us you didn't know. Or maybe you'll just be left wondering why I wrote the whole post in the third person...

I cannot give guarantees of what this blog will have to offer, but I'm glad you're sticking around to see!

In the meantime, you can be praying for our family:
-- Pray as we begin to send out resumes to churches all over the United States.
-- Pray as we discern where to send out those resumes.
-- Pray for the search committees as they review our information and make decisions as to whether or not to move us along in the process.
-- Pray for JonPaul to continue faithfully in his final year of seminary, even while being a dad, husband, and breadwinner for our family.
-- Pray for Carrie to continue faithfully as a mama to two babies (one of which who's yet to sleep through the night!).
-- Pray for Lucy and Judah, that God would already be doing a work in their heart and that they will never know a day where they didn't know God as their Father and Jesus as their Lord and Savior.

in STL,
carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment